We ship within Canada and the United States. We reserve the right to adjust erroneous shipping charges, but not without notification. Erroneous shipping charges might be due to software limitations or issues relating to free or reduced shipping exceptions. Free shipping exceptions include heavy, bulky, and low value items such as salt, substrate, light bulbs, and aquariums. Contact us for clarification if needed.
We ship within Canada and to the United States. Our shopping cart charges in Canadian dollars. USD prices displayed are estimates based on the current exchange rate. Actual charges by your credit card company may vary slightly. For actual billing exchange rates, you may find that information on your payment provider’s website.
International customers will be responsible for any duty, taxes, and brokerage charges that may be charged by the shipping courier on delivery. Rates will vary with the item, country of origin, and value of the shipment. You may contact your shipping carrier for more information. Shipping services are provided by FedEx, UPS, or Canada Post.
- Customers have 7 days to return or exchange new and unused merchandise for credit.
- We must approve all returns or exchanges. Returned merchandise without prior approval will be denied.
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments.
- All original items, components, manuals, and packaging will need to be returned in order to process a return or exchange.
- If the shipping carrier damaged a package, we will file the damaged items claim with the carrier. Once the shipping carrier approves the claim, your order will be re-shipped.
- We reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee on returned items. This does not apply to exchanges.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable. Our shipping costs on orders shipped for free will be the deducted from credit on returns. Exchanged items will not be eligible for free shipping.